March 12, 2009

Idi-yums: The Second

Maybe it's because in the past month I've watched The Dark Knight, Hellboy 2, and The Karate Kid: Part 2, but I've been in a sequel kind of mood lately. Devoted readers and those not too lazy to scroll down will notice that a couple weeks ago I revisited my bucket list blog. Well, this week that funny feeling in your head is probably more deja vu...or I guess it could be the side effect of my telepathically robbing you of your memories. Shhhhhh, it's all gonna be alright...Anyway, the idioms blog was one of my favorites to make, so I thought it'd be fun to do it again. It was. So now, with just a little bit more ado, back by popular request (read: one person), here are some more pictogram type idiom puzzle things. I tried to make them a little easier this time. Answers in a bit (after I hear Raoul's ridiculous answers).

This one should be pretty easy, especially if your last name is Belcher (sorry, inside joke):



This one also shouldn't be too difficult, assuming you know who it is:



This one's a bit more clever. (Hint: In this one, it doesn't matter who it is)



My lady friend's first reaction to this picture was "Is that a rhino???" Apparently she's never seen an animal cracker. By the way, of course it's a goddamn rhino.



I love how this one turned out for some reason:



I don't even care if anyone gets this one...the end product was totally worth the effort:



Love me some Freedom cuffs:



This one probably should have been first, as a pep talk:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting better. I got burying the hatchet, bull in a china closet, and tricks up your sleeve.

The hillary clinton one I can only assume is one of beaverhousen's wet dreams. Oh wait, there would need to be another girl.


The animal ones and the clown one are beyond me and will also give me nightmares.