September 9, 2008

Thumbs up for thumbs.

The other day I tried for about 30 minutes to see what life would be like without thumbs. I know what you're thinking...'Why?'

Well, say you and I were in some horrible accident and our injuries were minor except for our thumbs being completely severed. Who would be more prepared? That's right, me. Again, I know what you're thinking...'Yeah I probably couldn't pick up cups easily or brush my teeth very well or hitchhike or thumb wrestle, but I could manage.' Luckily for you, I understand the severity of the situation and I'm willing to share the findings of my experiment.

Here now is a list of some of the common, everyday things you can wave goodbye to with your new 4-fingered hands:

  • Playing video games
  • Twiddling
  • Masturbating (grip hand)
  • Saying 'What has two thumbs and loves blowjobs???'
  • Giving urban handshakes
  • Masturbating (anus hand)
  • Shooting rubber-bands
  • Stealing people's noses
  • Telling Iranians off
  • Making shadow puppet dogs that have ears
  • Enjoying suspenders
  • Determining the fate of gladiators


Unfortunately, that's all I could attempt during my half-hour of thumblessness before deciding to give my thumbs two very enthusiastic thumbs up.


No comments: