October 27, 2008

Halloween Highlight Reel

#10 - Runner-up for best costume was the woman dressed as Jabba the Hutt, who, now that I think about it, might have been a heinously fat lady that wasn’t dressed up at all.

#9 - The best costume by far was the man who dressed up like a street sweeper. I know it doesn’t sound impressive, but this guy went all out. Not only did he have a bucket and a broom, but he was actually using them!

#8 - Xander’s perfectly timed “never wear black without the blue” under the blacklights above the restroom line. The fellow in front of us had some hygiene issues.

#7 - Carrying auxiliary whiskey in the form of a flask and mini-bottles.

#6 - Saving Asian Lara Croft from Creepy Drunk Doctor by acting like she and I were together. Props to Marco for adding believability by telling the loser that Lara and I shared a bed, in so many words.

#5 - Marco letting me where (sp?) his fairy wings, if only for a short while. I looked like a fuckin’ bad ass. Why is everyone laughing?

#4 - (technically a low-light) The ballsy, effeminate, middle-aged, black man who said to his partner “well, slim pickins in that bunch…” as a group of people walked past him.

#3 - My belligerent self “accidentally” tripping a line-cutting dickhead in the restroom. If my 14 years of soccer taught me anything, it was how to trip someone and make it look unintentional.

#2 - The vortex near the Roundup Saloon dartboard where no one stands enabled us to complete several games of darts. Granted, we had to play from the women’s line, quite literally (not only did we have to scoot closer to the board, but the place from whence we threw our darts happened to be right at the end of the line for the women’s restroom, so we spent most of the night butting up against pissy beavers, again…quite literally), but still…we got to play.

And the #1 play of the night…my drunk ass passing out on my pillow, which happened to be a cheeseburger. Seriously.


No comments: