November 27, 2008

Gobble Bloggle

Ahh, Thanksgiving...a time when even the most distant of families go out of their way to gather together and share wonderful food, humorous stories, and obligated love. Or, if your wife just had plastic surgery, you eat leftovers for lunch and go grocery shopping since the store is practically empty. That's what I did. Because my wife just had plastic surgery. I'm not going to hold your hand through this whole thing.

Speaking of hands, remember when you were in elementary school and you traced your hand on a sheet of paper and then added feathers and such until your tracing looked like a turkey? Well, in the spirit of the holiday, I decided to try it out again after all these years. However, since only neanderthals use paper and crayons anymore, I held my hand up to the monitor and traced around it with the paintbrush in Photoshop...but I didn't stop there. You see, years ago I swore to always push the envelope when it came to kindergarten level artwork. So now I present to you my original turkey drawing, accompanied by a few of the other things that popped into my head when I saw a terribly outlined hand on my computer screen.










Hope you had as much fun as I did this Thanksgiving! (I doubt you did...I played a shitload of video games.)

2 comments:

markymarco polo said...

this reminds me of this:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule

and this:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule2

joeloco said...

Zoidberg is the reason for this season and possibly next season